Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Horny & Confused

A few weeks ago in a very intellectual & heated debate with a friend about 'Angel Men' (don't ask!), I was asked the seemingly straightforward question, "So, what's your type?"

Now, I'm a girl that gets a lot of crushes but that question had me stumped.  You see these seemingly endless crushes of mine range from the beautiful to the downright freakish!  From Senior Citizens to frankly far too young for me to be contemplating.  The thing is I have no control over the direction of these crushes and no idea what is going to attract me.  It could be a voice, a smile, a cheeky glint in the eye, a personality, sense of humor or damn it, lets be honest, just a hot body.  Sometimes I'm left baffled at my own choices & find it almost impossible to defend these little infatuations when pushed.

My husband despairs at some of my more 'unusual' choices.  For him it's quite straightforward.  Jessica Alba.  There we go, that's his answer and it will continue to be his answer until she starts letting herself go and some new younger version comes along. I'm also reminded daily of his penchant for the the young actress by the lovely pictures that seem to have made a home for themselves on our computer (no, this little infatuation doesn't bother me, I'm far hotter than her*). 



For me however, it's not quite so simple.  Maybe I'm fickle or maybe just wired incorrectly, but just one man isn't going to cut it in my little warped world.  My seemingly endless list of past & present crushes include such randoms as, Geordie Johnson, Djimon Honsou, Jared Leto, Shere Khan, Travis McCoy, Stephen Fry, Lenny Kravitz & Zac Effron.


Having considered 'my type' for several weeks I can now confirm that I am absolutely no closer to solving the mystery of my hormones. 

So take heart men, it doesn't matter if you're a hot rocker, tattooed rapper, elderly national treasure, high school musical star, animated tiger or just an average male because some freak is probably scouring the net ogling your Facebook pic as we speak. 

*This particular portion of the post may contain information that's not entirely accurate.

4 comments:

  1. See?, this is why we are friends miss Lany..i can understand every one of these crushes...ur just as screwed up as iam....though after the weekend bloodly jared wins hands down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So let me get this straight, you're my friend because I fancy a cartoon tiger? That's sort of messed up my friend. Amazing & perfect but umm yeah, a little screwed lol! Oh & yummy, yummy, Jared's bummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like that.
    Before Christmas I fancied a complete strangers mouth and I've always found a female with very slightly crossed eyes alluringly attractive.

    Love Dad.

    Here for your perusal is the complete strangers mouth:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/ob14u#p/a/f/2/BnlxRIzUSUs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Dad at least I know where I get it from eh?!

    Thanks for posting the complete strangers mouth lol! You may actually be weirder than me.

    BTW that video of me you've got on your youtube page breaks my heart everytime I watch it! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just choose name/url and you won't be asked to login.