Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

If You Go Down To The Woods Today

You're sure of a big surprise on this quiet little country road in Northern Ireland.  However a teddy bears picnic it most definitely isn't:




Scared yet?  If you're still uncertain of what you are seeing then please let me clarify for you:


Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is indeed teddy bears nailed or hung from a tree!  And this isn’t just one tree.  There is a whole line of them:


Bet you’re scared now?


I have to hold my hands up and say that I have never personally been to this road. My father encountered it on his travels and oddly enough, has never gone back. Would you? I can confirm however that this is the creepiest thing I think I’ve ever heard tell off. Lets just pray no one passes along this road with a child in the car! I for one with never get the following image out of my mind:


I used to own a bear just like the big one there.  Thankfully mine is warmly tucked up in the roofspace, hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. no matter how often I see those photos they still give me the creeps, do you think this is the real toy story.

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just choose name/url and you won't be asked to login.